Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 10 months ago #61

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
http://ovh.to/b2qGLCS

You will find 4 new files for upgrade. With this, you will need to copy them to proper folder on USB stick (R-LINK). I always use only main upgrade file. 
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2
The following user(s) said Thank You: tek_ids

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 10 months ago #62

• tek_ids
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
Thank you for your kindness, I notice that the 4 new files refer exclusively to iGo. The error I posted appeared when I was trying to switch from V 2.2.19.300 to V 3.3.16.98 using the 3 files (photo in previous post). I will try later using only the main file (mm2014_upgrade.lgu).
Have a nice day!

L. E.
Using the main *.lgu file I get the same message!!

Last edit: by tek_ids.

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 9 months ago #63

• spiro2903
Hi,
Is it possible to get a link for 3.3.16.981 FW as well as for 2.2.19.300 if I need to revert back?
Thank you.

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 8 months ago #64

• tayfi
hello people i have a kadjar bosse automatic construction year 2016 r-link 2 software 2.2.19.300 i patched it because of map updates. everything ok so far no problems.my question i have an appointment with renault on monday for the new software 7.0.24.16 because of android auto activation cost point 70 euro. Do I have to reset the software beforehand, if so how?

thank you for the information.tayfi

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 8 months ago #65

• kirilllo

hello people i have a kadjar bosse automatic construction year 2016 r-link 2 software 2.2.19.300 i patched it because of map updates. everything ok so far no problems.my question i have an appointment with renault on monday for the new software 7.0.24.16 because of android auto activation cost point 70 euro. Do I have to reset the software beforehand, if so how?

thank you for the information.tayfi

Hello. So what did you come up with? Did you downgrade the version?

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 8 months ago #66

• Andy77
so i am confused. mine is as well 2.2.19.300 and ive been told that only delaer can upgrade to higher version, BUT today ive been in to delaer and he told me that there is no upgrade for my unit... so can i upgrade from 2.2.19.300 to higher at home or not? very confused now .. 

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds