Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Android Auto not loading anymore 1 year 10 months ago #1

• Blisters36
  • Blisters36's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Android Auto was working fine until recently , but now when i connect phone just says Android Auto loading but wont, any ideas ? FYI nothings changed same phone, same cable etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Android Auto not loading anymore 1 year 10 months ago #2

• Blisters36
Uninstalled latest update and then reinstalled, phone connects but just starts playing that silly built in tune that comes with samsung phones after asking me to allow access but android auto still not starting up, Then decided to remove all updates from Android auto to see if that would make any difference , nope still the same. Anyone else having the same problem?

Android Auto not loading anymore 1 year 9 months ago #3

• Blisters36
Update - Now working again, was thinking Samsung updates were cause of it not to work anymore, so after messing about with phone settings updating android auto , removing updates etc etc,

I know some will say should have checked this 1st but it turns out it was disabled in developer mode in R link, why that happened no idea , not been in there since I first enabled it.

How could it disable itself any ideas ??

Only person that's been in that area since I enabled Android Auto was Darren who came up to Aberdeen and kindly fitted a reverse camera for me , the lad that advertises on this site, did a great job by the way and would recommend to anyone on here thinking of getting one., Pretty sure it was still working after camera was fitted though.

Anyway happy its working again cause nav maps on my r link are well out of date, might figure out how to update them in future, Baby Steps

Last edit: by Blisters36.
  • Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds