Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Low battery start engine is this a true message 3 years 7 months ago #7

• jon200
  • Thank you received: 1
I had this issue with mine a few months ago, the message kept coming up and within a couple of months (on xmas day), the car wouldn't start at all.
Got the AA out to jump start me and took it to main dealer a few days later and they said I had a bad battery and replaced it under warranty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Low battery start engine is this a true message 3 years 7 months ago #8

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
It’s either that or maybe your battery isn’t in tip top condition. Is your charger a pulse charger? And does it have a switch that says repair? Try that as it charges the battery differently, it pulse charges and apparently it can regenerate a battery that has had a tough life to a degree

Low battery start engine is this a true message 3 years 7 months ago #9

• BRUCE225
  • BRUCE225's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Thanks guys not had a problem since.Think with the car been sat in dealers forecourt during lockdown them me buying it soon as things lifted but still not using the car other than playing with settings and powered mirrors lol I think I flattened it a bit.I have NOCO G7200 charger started popping on every 2 weeks for a quick top up while not driving much.Have noticed that the stop/start works straightaway after charging but within a few days hardly comes on again,but we do only short journeys.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds