Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Volume fader resetting 5 years 6 months ago #1

• Hongliang
  • Hongliang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi, do anyone have a problem with the fader resetting itself to center balance whenever you turn off your car? The sound would be balanced when I turn on my car even though it shows up as all front in my car (which is my previous setting). Only when I adjust the fader does the sound update itself with the actual position of the fader....It happened on my kadjar and renault Singapore said they checked another kadjar which was in their workshop and it had the same issue. So they concluded it’s a universal issue. Is it true for you guys?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Volume fader resetting 5 years 6 months ago #2

• Guzzilazz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Absolutely not... I played around with my fader a couple of weeks ago and it comes on the same a it went off....  Mind you, I do have R-Link 3...
Larry

Essex

2017 Ford Kuga Titanium 2.0 150bhp 2wd Ruby Red
ex 2017 Kadjar Dynamique S Nav Flame Red

Last edit: by Guzzilazz.

Volume fader resetting 5 years 6 months ago #3

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Hi, do anyone have a problem with the fader resetting itself to center balance whenever you turn off your car? The sound would be balanced when I turn on my car even though it shows up as all front in my car (which is my previous setting). Only when I adjust the fader does the sound update itself with the actual position of the fader....It happened on my kadjar and renault Singapore said they checked another kadjar which was in their workshop and it had the same issue. So they concluded it’s a universal issue. Is it true for you guys?

I have never adjusted mine as I am quite happy with it as it is, it might be an idea if you include the Rlink Firmware version you are currently using in case the issue is unique to one firmware version.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Volume fader resetting 5 years 2 months ago #4

• Hongliang
  • Hongliang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
I just upgraded to 3.3 from 2.2. The issue is still there. I had changed my car speakers to a better brand one, that was when this issue started. I wonder what went wrong to cause this... 

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds