Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Upgrading headlights 3 years 3 months ago #19

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
There is a setting in ddt4all all, for led indicators, at the moment the ecu with be looking for conventional bulbs, the load has changed so it thinks there’s a bulb out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Upgrading headlights 3 years 3 months ago #20

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Yep, fixed mine issue with hyperflash.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyris

Upgrading headlights 3 years 3 months ago #21

• Argyris
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you both for the replies, in the following days I will put my hands on that and I will revert with infos just to be available as reference.

Upgrading headlights 3 years 2 months ago #22

• Argyris
Hello everybody, I am reverting concerning the hyperflash.

Following your advices, but also the solution on the following topic:

https://www.renaultkadjarforum.com/forum/electrics-ice-and-lighting/857-led-indicators-a-how-to.html

I managed to eliminate the problem. So, a big thank you for your answers but also an information in case someon wants to retrofit led headlights in a phase 2 kadjar.

Altough I have some querries in case someone can help. I was trying to change the settings of bulb in led instead of halogen as the image below (not mine, it's a snapshot from a video I found) but an error was arising and job could not be completed.
<a href="https://ibb.co/tYtPSSq">1
smiling face with horns emojis

I was curious if by changing the settings for low/ high beam and flash would have any change. Moreover, can someone with a ph2 kadjar and led headlights confirm me that while headlights flashing the drl is disabled?

Upgrading headlights 3 years 2 months ago #23

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
DRL is off while indicator flashes. Otherwise no (high beam flash for light signal). On Ph1 you have to program DRL to turn off while indicator flash, in Ph2 this is serial for LED.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Upgrading headlights 2 years 8 months ago #24

• Argyris
Hello everyone!

I am reverting after couple of kilometres with updated headlights. Today, during my journey, I realised that high beam was not responding to my command. I switch off the lights from switch and they were still on. Only after I restart the car the lights were back to normal, like something it was stuck. 

Has anyone faced something like that? I start thinking if it was a good idea for the upgrade as the xar is still in guaranty. 

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds