Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Radiator fan continues to run after switching engine off 5 years 5 months ago #13

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
At least 1.6 dCi does not do regeneration like we know from VAG group... engine has additional, 5th fuel nozzle in the exhaust manifold before DPF and periodically inject fuel to burn and rise temperature to clean DPF. Process can work and is effective during city driving and does not need higher revs and longer driving with certain speed/revs.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne, cpl jones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Radiator fan continues to run after switching engine off 5 years 5 months ago #14

• cpl jones
  • cpl jones's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
So are you saying that Renaults use this system? fifth injector?

Radiator fan continues to run after switching engine off 5 years 5 months ago #15

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
As I said.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Radiator fan continues to run after switching engine off 5 years 1 month ago #16

• Efthimis
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello to everyone. Today I had the same issue with cpl jones. I bought my new kadjar one month ago (1.5 dci 115 hp sport edition). Today I switched the engine off, but the radiator fan continues to run for about 6-7 minutes. I had to switch the engine on and off again in order check that the fan finally was back in normal. Before this event, car was moving in a 10 minutes routine distance (from job to home). The weather today in my place was not warm.The electronic temperature indicator was ok and a/c or heating system was off in all distance. No error indicator switched on inside the car. I read all the thread and forgive me but i didn't understand all the mechanical vocabulary that you included in your explanations of this issue. Should I worry about this issue? Should I take the car to the service or not? My mechanical knowledge is poor to understand these issues.Thanks in advance.
KADJAR 1.5 dCi Blue 115hp SPORT EDITION 02/2019 (new)
R-link 2 version: 7.0.24.161
Greece

Radiator fan continues to run after switching engine off 5 years 1 month ago #17

• Roxy1234
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
That’s normal will run until it reaches the required temp..

Radiator fan continues to run after switching engine off 4 years 7 months ago #18

• Neiloky1
  • Thank you received: 6
Have the same problem...intermittent problem.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds