• Page:

TOPIC:

No alive nodes found in your cluster 2 years 9 months ago #1

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
There is a fault with the website that produces the error Save failed with the following error: No alive nodes found in your cluster. The error is produced when saving to the pages and does not save correctly to the point posts are not seen, don't get verified properly and any newbie posts can't get approved.The fault appears to have started around 16th June, possibly earlier.I am currently looking into this fault and will rectify it as soon as possible.Duracel3634
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

No alive nodes found in your cluster 2 years 9 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I believe I have found the cause which relates to the main site search engine that indexes the site as soon as something new happens.
The search function, which is via the Red Search Button top right of the page has been temporarily partially disabled while works are carried out to recover some of the posts that have not been seen for approval. Once this is complete the search function will be re-enabled and hopefully, all will work correctly.
Please carry on posting unless told otherwise.

2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06

No alive nodes found in your cluster 2 years 9 months ago #3

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
It would appear that some established Forum Members have also been affected and it would seem that the issue has been in place since the first week of June!!

No alive nodes found in your cluster 2 years 9 months ago #4

• Fenlli
  • Thank you received: 6
Thanks for this - yes, I tried posting a message about the R-link toolbox a few days ago and it hit this problem.  Successfully posted today...  Appreciated!

No alive nodes found in your cluster 2 years 9 months ago #5

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
No worries, sorry for the inconvenience!!

I have just recovered your previous posts which are obviously a repeat of today's post.

No alive nodes found in your cluster 2 years 9 months ago #6

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I believe I have cleared the most recent posts that were not accessible to members.

If you think your post is still not showing, please PM me with the details.

I have also switched on the facility for members to delete their own post PROVIDING THERE HAS BEEN NO REPLIES. This is so you can delete the duplicate postings

There is also a software update available to me for the Forum, which is usually a Bug Fix or new or improved functions. Not brave enough to deal with that this weekend so will possibly carry it out next weekend, hopefully not crashing the website this time!!!

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds