• Page:

TOPIC:

Advertising 5 years 5 months ago #1

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Advertising, a necessary evil I'm afraid.

You will now see Ads popping up here and there, initially from Amazon, so if there is something you see that you like, please go through the banner to purchase and we then get a kickback here.

Please remember this site is provided FREE, and we have absolutely no intention of making it a paid subscription site, so we need to generate income to maintain this site and also, most importantly, maintain the server it sits on.

Regardless as to whether Advertising actually works, this site will certainly continue to operate all the time I am employed and can afford to run it as a hobby.

If there is lawful advertising you would particularly like to see on this site please let me know and I will see what can be done.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by duracel3634.

Advertising 5 years 4 months ago #2

• Guzzilazz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Other sites I use (particularly a motorbike one) offers "Trade" membership, which enables anyone who buys to advertise on the forum.  Works well...
Larry

Essex

2017 Ford Kuga Titanium 2.0 150bhp 2wd Ruby Red
ex 2017 Kadjar Dynamique S Nav Flame Red
The following user(s) said Thank You: duracel3634

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds