Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Template Change 5 years 1 month ago #7

• squilly
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi,
Again might not be related to the template change but I have been getting some http error 500 screens appearing recently. Clicking reload loads the page correctly.
Anyone else?
Simon.
2016 1.5 dCi Signature Nav 5d EDC in Flame Red
Running Rlink 2 Version: 7.0.24.161 Boot 5615
First registered 06/2016

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Template Change 5 years 1 month ago #8

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
An Error 500 is not always easy to identify what the issue is basically, any error that does not come under a specific code gets dumped in the 500.
I had already noticed some issues with loading pages which is the reason I updated the template so the template, I believe, can be ruled out.
It is going to be very much a trial and error to see where the problem lies and as the fault is intermittent, it will take time to resolve
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Template Change 5 years 1 month ago #9

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Hi, I just got a 500 error trying to load the site this morning.

Such intermittent errors are usually due to varying params such as php memory_limit - when the limit is reached it errors out and throws 500, but it's not always reached so not every request results in an error.

500 errors are usually logged in the web server error log so best to check there. Aside from that php has log_errors and error_log variables which if set will point to a log file containing more details.

If it's memory issue then the logged message will be "memory exhausted" and the solution is to increase the limit. If it's something else it will be logged so we'll know how to fix
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA
The following user(s) said Thank You: duracel3634

Template Change 5 years 1 month ago #10

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I have asked Technical to look into it, as I haven't got time right now, so we will see what they come back with.

I agree it could be a memory issue as between midnight and 08.00 there is a lot of from jobs running. This however does not explain other times of day.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06

Template Change 5 years 1 month ago #11

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
The memory allocation has been increased for this site, didn't realise it was set so low, so we will see what happens now.

The alteration was made about 10.15hrs GMT so please report any 500 Errors over the next 24 hrs.
:unsure:

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds