• Page:

TOPIC:

Administrator - Boyko 3 years 9 months ago #1

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
I have taken the decision to remove Boyko's administration rights as I have been unable to contact him for some time and he does not appear to have visited the site since January 2020.

I do hope he and his family are well and that it is just boredom or a work-related reason why I have not heard from him. Of course, and subject to his willingness, his administration rights will be reinstated.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator - Boyko 3 years 9 months ago #2

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
According to last logon stamp moderator Roscco also loged last time more than a year ago...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Administrator - Boyko 3 years 9 months ago #3

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Rossco and me are one and the same.

I have used Rossco as a Moderator as the notifications for Posts go to my Gmail account which stands out from the everyday posts I receive notifications for.

As I have changed the procedure for new members this has become necessary until I get a volenteer moderator.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Last edit: by duracel3634.

Administrator - Boyko 3 years 9 months ago #4

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
:cheer: :)
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds