• Page:

TOPIC:

Cheap wipers from AliExpress 3 years 11 months ago #1

• AOne
  • AOne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
After I was disappointed by the original set of wiper (one with which the car came and one bought from the dealer) and was annoyed by two sets of BOSCH's (one is Aero Twin and the other... can't recall), decided to try my luck with the Chinese brothers. They arrived few months ago but just yesterday I checked'em out and guess what - no screacking, perfect fit. Besides, the shorter one is almost an inch wider, but it cleans only 5 mm more than the BOSCH's. Still better than nothing. So far very happy with my purchase, which costs a total of 6.90 euro total :D :D
If you wanna check for yourself, I'm posting the link below. Sizes are 17" and 26". I guess it matters if your car is left or right drive, so pay attention.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32804926695.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.30d24c4d9hzMa7
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cheap wipers from AliExpress 3 years 5 months ago #2

• AOne
  • AOne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
As I was not satisfied with the set from Ali (one lasted more than half year but the other one started leaving traces after 2-3 weeks), I continued my saga for searching the proper dimensions. Finally found it - 475 mm is the right size for the short blade. Unfortunately, Bosch are not offering such set (650mm+475mm), so I order a set of 475+475mm. Now all the passenger side is cleaned and I have one short blade spare for the next change. Before an area of 2 inches was left uncovered. Finally happy :D :D
Amazon.de
Have in mind the link is for the left side drive.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Last edit: by AOne.

Cheap wipers from AliExpress 3 years 5 months ago #3

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Got a set from ebay after I sent a set back from Amazon that didn’t fit.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/312634803483

Cheap wipers from AliExpress 3 years 5 months ago #4

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
Hi, I got mine from aliexpress and lasted 5 month now started to leave traces, for 3 euro( both sides refill) I am more then happy as a set of bosch blades are 40euro. Will see how long second one will last

Cheap wipers from AliExpress 3 years 5 months ago #5

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
I bought mine localy. Würth... perfect, they have right dimension. Only drawback is that they have a problem (drivers side) with preasure on windscreen with speed 130km/h or more. In left segment (arr. 10 cm).. because the blade is not divided on segments like with originals and therfore is not enough pressure. Any other aspect (including price; 25€ for both) is good. i have it more than a year and still OK.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Last edit: by Robertp.

Cheap wipers from AliExpress 3 years 5 months ago #6

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23

I bought mine localy. Würth... perfect, they have right dimension. Only drawback is that they have a problem (drivers side) with preasure on windscreen with speed 130km/h or more. In left segment (arr. 10 cm).. because the blade is not divided on segments like with originals and therfore is not enough pressure. Any other aspect (including price; 25€ for both) is good. i have it more than a year and still OK.

checked now on Halfords as I was looking to upgrade pasaanger side to 475mm one wiper is over 20e, will stick with refills from Ali, also cleaned old wipers and they work OK so for 3 euro refill 5month and going)

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds