Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Fitting a reversing camera 5 years 1 month ago #19

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Ha Ha probably came from me in the first place, started taking the Kadjar apart 2 1/2 years ago, kept updating my findings, and traced all the cables back to the tail gate, and posted it on the German forums when they were asking.
I’ve gone though 5 cameras looking for a suitable one that didn’t cause interference, with the help of other members who committed to buy cameras to try.

I’ve moved on to 360 now, but need to get some different cameras for my mirrors.

Best thing ive done is the electric tailgate I think, but I’ve done that much that the car has been in pieces more times then I can remember and stood up to the abuse.

ive had no problems with warranty either, in fact the dealership were taken back by it
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne, jnhennessy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fitting a reversing camera 5 years 1 month ago #20

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Ha Ha probably came from me in the first place, started taking the Kadjar apart 2 1/2 years ago, kept updating my findings, and traced all the cables back to the tail gate, and posted it on the German forums when they were asking.
I’ve gone though 5 cameras looking for a suitable one that didn’t cause interference, with the help of other members who committed to buy cameras to try.

I’ve moved on to 360 now, but need to get some different cameras for my mirrors.

Best thing ive done is the electric tailgate I think, but I’ve done that much that the car has been in pieces more times then I can remember and stood up to the abuse.

ive had no problems with warranty either, in fact the dealership were taken back by it

Have you seen the internal link/demo of the cameras HERE
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Fitting a reversing camera 5 years 1 month ago #21

• jnhennessy
  • Thank you received: 2
The 360 cameras are unreal. I love the birds eye view of the car when driving or reversing. I can't imagine the skill and dedication it took to fit this system but well worth it in the end.

The electric tailgate is also brilliant.

I'd be happy if I get my reversing camera working! If that is successful who knows whats next!!!

Fitting a reversing camera 5 years 2 weeks ago #22

• Jerzy
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

Please remove link for the supplier as it's fake website. They can still your details.
Address they are using is stolen from genuine garage, but everything else is fake.
Kadjar 1.2 Tce, Dynamique Nav 2015, R-link updated to 3.3, Android Auto activated

Fitting a reversing camera 5 years 2 weeks ago #23

• Jerzy
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

Please remove link for the supplier as it's fake website. They can still your details.
Address they are using is stolen from genuine garage, but everything else is fake.

Fake : sparesbb.com
Kadjar 1.2 Tce, Dynamique Nav 2015, R-link updated to 3.3, Android Auto activated
The following user(s) said Thank You: duracel3634

Fitting a reversing camera 5 years 2 weeks ago #24

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Thanks Jerzy, I have removed the link from the previous post by jnhennessey
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds