Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Fitting a reversing camera 1 year 10 months ago #265

• tyq5566
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, I am also a British version of kadjar in 2016. I tried to install a reversing camera, but I found that the 16-pin plug black, red, black and yellow and the 4 wires have no power. I don't know if anyone has the same situation as me, and then whether it has been  solve this problem?  I would like to ask how to solve this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fitting a reversing camera 1 year 10 months ago #266

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Hi, you will need to go direct to the head unit. And use a 32 pin patch loom. Check the banner on the page for Kadjar Reverse Cameras for more details.
Not all models have a continuous link to the tailgate loom from the head unit.

Fitting a reversing camera 1 year 4 months ago #267

• DannyLee80
I am looking at adding the genuine renault camera, I have the signature nav version already added the camera option on the radio. 
The only question I have, would the cable in the tailgate just connect direct to the renault camera module without having to modify or extend this.
I have looked around and just can not find the answer, I can understand aftermarket cameras would need modifications for them to work

Fitting a reversing camera 1 year 4 months ago #268

• DannyLee80
Hi ppl I am looking ad adding an original Kadjar camera, the only thing I have not been able to get is the cable that is connected to the camera its self, I am trying it find the part number for this connector without any luck.
is this cable already in the tailgate waiting for me to just connect the camera too it, I also have a Kadjar Signature Nav so everything but the heated seats and the full on parking assist.
This would be helpful as I struggle to turn my head to look over my shoulders

Re:Re:Fitting a reversing camera 1 year 4 months ago #269

• DannyLee80
Sorry for the Question.
what connection is it on the actual original camera, is that also molex too, my car is on HP, so I have to get genuine part, but I am finding it hard to find a cable for the camera to the loom

Re:Re:Fitting a reversing camera 10 months 4 weeks ago #270

• DannyLee80
So I found a connector what fit into the Renault cameras hole, JST PH 2.0mm 4pin connector it will fit down the hole and push on to the pins quite securely, if you make your own cable use some 24AWG would be ideal, I did cut a camera port off just so I could workout what would fit, I measured the pins as a 1.8 pitch but could not get a connector, tried for a few months.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds