Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Check injection/check anti-pollution system 3 years 1 month ago #13

• chong
  • Thank you received: 0
I have the same issue with 15 reg 1.6 litre diesel Kadjar. The local garage changed the MAF sensor, to no avail. It shows up as fault code P0096 (Intake air temperature sensor) . I wonder if the original poster had sorted the issue and what is the causing the fault. The car still drives perfectly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Check injection/check anti-pollution system 3 years 1 month ago #14

• rishisood
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi LukieHughes,

I owe you an update! The problem is resolved after the trip to the garage last week. Garage provided following details on the invoice.

"Carried out Clip test and found fault DTC009564 Inlet Manifold Temperature Sensor Circuit 5.DEF. Traced fault to air temperature sensor which is part of the inlet manifold pressure sensor. S/F Inlet manifold pressure/air temperature sensor, erased fault memory & tested - satisfactory."

They also provided the SKU no for the part - 223653148R.

So it was the faulty air temperature sensor that required replacement. Cost was £240 all in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bkaa

Check injection/check anti-pollution system 2 years 11 months ago #15

• Bkaa
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks to Rishisood, and a bit of research, my 2016 1.6dci developed a similar issue. Check injection and spanner light on. No loss of performance, but cruise control/speed limiter not working and no gear change indication. Read the fault code, P0095 Intake air temperature sensor 1/2 (in HFM 1 or 2) - signal plausibility not OK. Could clear fault, but would always reoccur when restarted from cold.
So was about to order a new MAF  Air Mass Sensor (MAFS514-OE  Parts in Motion £31) as the temp sensor is part of this, but I had no issue with the air temperature on live readings, always as expected. 
Delved a bit deeper, and read this thread, and others, and orderded a new MAP Air Manifold Pressure sensor (0281006108 genuine Bosch on Amazon for £20).
Fitted it the next day, all perfect, and the check injection warning has gone. Furthermore read the fault history, with the intention of clearing the stored fault, but all clear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Last edit: by Bkaa. Reason: typo

Check injection/check anti-pollution system 2 years 4 days ago #16

• s wood
this is the 3rd time this has happened to me in 6 years of having my Kadjar, the last twice Renault ordered a part that went into the exhaust. not sure what it is but hope it may help

Check injection/check anti-pollution system 1 year 10 months ago #17

• Lukiehughes
  • Lukiehughes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi all, 

Apologies for the late reply! I did try to write a response when I got the part replaced but it kept giving me an error! Therefore I couldn't post! 

For me, it was a blocked turbo pipe! 600 quid down but renault did give me some money back (25% excluding VAT). I was just out of warranty at the time! 

Since then, I've had no issues whatsoever, although after nearly 90k miles, my injectors are due a change. It starts a bit rough on cold mornings but now we are in the summer, it fires up straight away! I have got the part number, or at least the name of the part that they replaced if needed! 

Hope you've not had any trouble since! 

Check injection/check anti-pollution system 1 year 5 months ago #18

• Floody1979
Hi all I've had check injection and check anti pollution on renault kadjar (171) 1.5 diesel model for a while now just got it fixed yesterday turned out to the glow plugs causing the check injection fault and dirty turbo pipes causing the anti pollution fault got them all replaced with my local mechanic and it cost €350 running fine now

​​​​​

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds