Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aiuto per favore 3 years 1 month ago #1

• Biofa
  • Biofa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo del forum, ho una 1.3 Tce 140 cv 2019 e vorrei sapere se qualcuno ha trovato il connettore verde per l'extended grip in un posto diverso da sotto il tunnel centrale. Io no lo trovo .
Grazie

Translatation: Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, I have a 1.3 Tce 140 hp 2019 and I would like to know if anyone has found the green connector for the extended grip in a place other than under the central tunnel. I don't find it.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by duracel3634.

Help Please 3 years 1 month ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Hello and welcome to the Forum
Please ONLY post in English. If you can not speak English then use a translator like Google

Ciao e Benvenuto nel forum
Si prega di pubblicare SOLO in inglese. Se non puoi parlare inglese, usa un traduttore come Google
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Aiuto per favore 1 year 5 months ago #3

• PanosK
  • Thank you received: 0
I have the same issue, I can't find the green connector, but I found a white connector after removing the center console and I guess that green connector goes together with two black connectors for the heated seats and I'm missing the last wiring for the white connector. If someone could check if I am correct and the 3 wires are coming from the white connector it be appreciated. Thank you in advance guys!

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds