Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Paid for Apps 1 year 9 months ago #1

• Pentris
  • Pentris's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
My 2019 Kadjar has just reached the end of its 3 year of supplied apps. I wish to pay for another year of TomTom Traffic and Maps for UK/Europe updates. The car tells me my subscriptions are at an end but nothing happens when I click to continue. I have tried using R-Link Store but no apps are showing as available to purchase. I tried on MyRenault site but it merely shows the apps are being deactivated. I tried ring Renault Customer Help line but they did not know what to do and said please hold after holding to music for 10 minutes the line dropped out.  Surely there is a way to purchase these apps but as yet I have not found out how to do it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Paid for Apps 1 year 9 months ago #2

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

My 2019 Kadjar has just reached the end of its 3 year of supplied apps. I wish to pay for another year of TomTom Traffic and Maps for UK/Europe updates. The car tells me my subscriptions are at an end but nothing happens when I click to continue. I have tried using R-Link Store but no apps are showing as available to purchase. I tried on MyRenault site but it merely shows the apps are being deactivated. I tried ring Renault Customer Help line but they did not know what to do and said please hold after holding to music for 10 minutes the line dropped out.  Surely there is a way to purchase these apps but as yet I have not found out how to do it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I've paid 65 euro for a year around Christmas in the irish R-Link store

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds