Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BASH PLATE 5 years 5 months ago #1

• Lukiehughes
  • Lukiehughes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi everyone!

A couple of weeks ago my left hand side bash plate snapped off whilst I was on the motorway. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about (because finding any information about this online is so difficult), there are two plastic pieces either side of the underneath of the car that protect the underside from any knocks and bumps and reduces the amount of water hitting sensitive parts of the car. Basically extra protection. I'm struggling to find any screws and clips for this online. Renault have been no help. I've bought the piece of plastic but now need the screws! Does anyone have any ideas? I need a mixture of clips and screws to attach it to the underside? 

*Updated with photos. The pictures of the underside aren't the best. I haven't got anything to jack the car up to get a decent photo. 

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lukiehughes. Reason: Updated to attach photos.

BASH PLATE 5 years 5 months ago #2

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
maybe a picture of part or positon?
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

BASH PLATE 5 years 5 months ago #3

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
I'm a little surprised you have not had much joy with Renault, did you only speak on the phone or did you visit?
Whenever I have needed odd bits I have visited the parts department and they can access the drawings of the car which break down to the individual parts, well at least on past cars I have been involved with anyway.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

BASH PLATE 5 years 5 months ago #4

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Replaying to me? I have Dialogys, I always check for partnumber myself and even price... 
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

BASH PLATE 5 years 5 months ago #5

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Replaying to me? I have Dialogys, I always check for partnumber myself and even price... 

No, I was replying to Lukiehughes
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

BASH PLATE 5 years 5 months ago #6

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Take 1 of each off the other side and head to the parts dept or even any car accessory shop possibly. Most fittings whilst not universal are generic.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds