Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Motability PIP 5 years 4 months ago #1

• barracuda1
  • barracuda1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 17
I have a Motability  Kadjar on a 3 year lease, of which I am 2 years into next month, however I  have to return the car within 8 weeks as with this new PIP  benefit system we failed by 1 point  to continue leasing the car. After 12 years of  having a Motability  car  we are a bit gutted to say the least.

All is not  doom and gloom though, my Daughter and her Husband  have just  bought a new car, and  today  have given us their  old car , a five  year old Volkswagen  Touran 1.6

Going to miss my Kadjar though, it has never let me down  and  I have NEVER had any  sat nav, radio  problems. In fact  no problems with anything about the car.

I would still like to remain on this forum as I am sure there are many things  I  have found out  in 2 short years  that I could  give advice  or help with.
DynamiqueNav 1.5 Flame Red January 2017 66 Reg
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Motability PIP 5 years 4 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
There is absolutely no reason why you can't stay here. As a former driver of a Kadjar your input would certainly be of value.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: barracuda1

Motability PIP 5 years 4 months ago #3

• Shedder101
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • be at piece with your god
  • Thank you received: 76
no need to disappear i agree with Duracell 100% 

as for pip Appeal, Appeal  Appeal, Appeal  get your doctor to write a letter and your MP the Appeal, Appeal  Appeal, Appeal  Appeal, Appeal  Appeal, Appeal  they are all bastards and 1 point is nothing 
Dynamique Nav 1.5 dCi 110 EDC Auto A nice Blue one
The following user(s) said Thank You: turboted10

Last edit: by Shedder101.

Motability PIP 5 years 4 months ago #4

• barracuda1
  • barracuda1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 17
I am in the process of appealing, but the whole process , which has now been ongoing (from filling in the claim form to interview,to the decision  for 10 or more weeks) has made my Wife very stressful (whose claim it is) , that she doesnt want to continue with it all, so I am doing it behind her back so to speak.  So it's now a waiting game......, whatever at least  we have transport to get her around.
DynamiqueNav 1.5 Flame Red January 2017 66 Reg

Motability PIP 5 years 4 months ago #5

• Shedder101
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • be at piece with your god
  • Thank you received: 76
tell mobility you are appealing the decision.
It can be difficult and stressful going through this process, i know i had to appeal twice.   

it all comes down to what the reviewer interprets, tell them your wife is now worse, due to the stress caused and has relapsed due to there insensitivity, its just 1 point 

mobility are great they will keep you in your car just tell them what your doing and the timeline

chin up we are all here to help 
Dynamique Nav 1.5 dCi 110 EDC Auto A nice Blue one
The following user(s) said Thank You: barracuda1

Motability PIP 5 years 4 months ago #6

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
I have to 2nd what shedder said and what you are doing. The new PIP system is designed to prevent benefits rather than award them. Many of us on here, me included have motability cars so we sympathise. 

If you feel you are entitled to the benefits then fight your corner, the system thrives on many not having the will power or determination to fight back, kick ass.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shedder101, barracuda1

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds