Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

January 2019 Brochure 5 years 3 months ago #13

• PatWar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 55
The new Green (Oural Green) on the new configurator is a lot darker. The picture in Barracuda's image is not correct, it's also on the present/old Kadjar. Go on Renault's website and configure the new Kadjar. The green is on all specs except Sport. It looks different. Taste is, of course, subjective Ted. 
formerly 2017 Dynamique S Nav 1.2 TCE in Cosmos Blue, RLink 3.3.16.981
now 2020 Captur S-Edition TCE130 manual in Desert Orange with Black Roof

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

January 2019 Brochure 5 years 3 months ago #14

• barracuda1
  • Thank you received: 17

The new Green (Oural Green) on the new configurator is a lot darker. The picture in Barracuda's image is not correct, it's also on the present/old Kadjar. Go on Renault's website and configure the new Kadjar. The green is on all specs except Sport. It looks different. Taste is, of course, subjective Ted. 

umm didnt actually say this was the latest green, and anybody can see that this is not the latest  2019 Kadjar, was just showing a green Kadjar   :-)

However this is   

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

DynamiqueNav 1.5 Flame Red January 2017 66 Reg

Last edit: by barracuda1.

January 2019 Brochure 5 years 3 months ago #15

• PatWar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 55
My comment was aimed at Ted's emoji Barracuda. I think the new Oural green is great and if I decide to stick with Renault for my next car, it's the colour I'd choose.
formerly 2017 Dynamique S Nav 1.2 TCE in Cosmos Blue, RLink 3.3.16.981
now 2020 Captur S-Edition TCE130 manual in Desert Orange with Black Roof

January 2019 Brochure 5 years 3 months ago #16

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
I was hoping it would be a bright metallic, similar to the 1 Mercedes use on the hatch/suv type cars, that's cool, this one is just puke.
Can someone show a pic showing the actual new colour??? as pat says the new colour is aural green, bara shows a pic of a car we assume is aural green.That green car is, well something else. I think Mr Barracuda has somewhat confused the issue with a old picture, if the brochure pic is anything to go by then it's more or less where I was hoping it would be.

Still be hard pushed to justify it over the Pug 3008 tho'

Last edit: by turboted10.

January 2019 Brochure 5 years 3 months ago #17

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

I was hoping it would be a bright metallic, similar to the 1 Mercedes use on the hatch/suv type cars, that's cool, this one is just puke.
Can someone show a pic showing the actual new colour??? as pat says the new colour is aural green, bara shows a pic of a car we assume is aural green.That green car is, well something else. I think Mr Barracuda has somewhat confused the issue with a old picture, if the brochure pic is anything to go by then it's more or less where I was hoping it would be.

Still be hard pushed to justify it over the Pug 3008 tho'

The new Green is what it is in the brochure, the only thing is that it does not show very well because of the Green background
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

January 2019 Brochure 5 years 2 months ago #18

• Thank you received: 8

2 things I have noticed:
I didn't realise the max Braked Towing Weight of the Diesel cars was less than Petrol but more in the Unbraked
and
When is Renault ever going to come up with a Petrol 4x4 they used to have one with the RX4. I don't want to have to pay Diesel car prices to achieve this.

They cannot offer any 4x4 until sometimes later. And a 4x4 Kadjar with automatic transmission seems to be just a pipe dream!.
This makes it very unlikely for me to choose a Kadjar again. Also the Nissan QQ seems to be without a 4x4 with automatic transmission at this time.

The Nissan X-trail and the Renault Koleos however have the 4x4 with automatic transmission option, but they are a bit too large.
A lot of other manufacturers can put together a mid size Suv with this specification, so what's the problem with Renault-Nissan?

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds