Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Bluetooth is so annoying 5 years 9 months ago #1

• bretty1984
  • bretty1984's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I have had problems before when connecting a new phone - a Chinese phone nonetheless but I got it working in the end by altering a few settings on the phone.

Anyhow, I have a new phone now and I altered the same settings and connected the phone up. The phone works fine but when I first used spotify, it played perfectly and displayed all song info etc etc. Then it disconnected, I reconnected it and now no song info will display at all. It is frustrating me beyond belief but the Kadjar multimedia player is different to how it used to be. It has two tabs along the top and a browser button which it didnt have before.

Does anyone have any insight into this at all? It is driving me mental!
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bluetooth is so annoying 5 years 9 months ago #2

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Do you use it through Android Auto or as direct bluetooth streaming? Can you post a picture of what's bothering you? May be a change in the Spotify app.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Bluetooth is so annoying 5 years 9 months ago #3

• bretty1984
No I do not use Android Auto. The thing is, it worked and displayed the song information from spotify and then it stopped and never returned. It plays the music fine but I really find the data handy. However, since it stopped displaying the data I have found that the media player looks different. It has two tabs at the top and a button in the middle that says browser. Nothing has changed at all. Would you know if there isĀ  away of getting into the deeper settings of R-link?

Bluetooth is so annoying 5 years 9 months ago #4

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
That is strange. There are no advanced settings for the media player, as far as I know... Try forget the phone from the system and pair it again. Another solution is to reset the RLink, by holding the power button for more than 10 seconds, but it might loose all personal setting and bookmarks.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Last edit: by AOne.

Bluetooth is so annoying 5 years 9 months ago #5

• bretty1984
I have tried renaming my device, resetting the connection, rebooting r-link....it has just refused to display the metadata for songs in Spotify...so I am trying to determine whether it is the phone or the car...even though it pairs up with my wifes hyundai Tucson with no problem!

Bluetooth is so annoying 5 years 9 months ago #6

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
As a matter of curiosity, which version of the link firmware are you using, version 2 or 3, 3 being the one with android connect or what ever it is called?
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds