Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
This Category is specifically for the engine 1.2 TCE as there seems to be a suggestion that there may be a floor with the design.

Boyko has made the suggestion that there is a more dedicated thread for all things relating to this Engine, so here it is starting with the email he sent me.

TOPIC:

1.2 tce development 3 years 1 month ago #31

• gsa1967
  • gsa1967's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
Good morning, the service indicator on my dashboard lit up because a year has passed since the last service. Because I have done 4000 km only and I will go for a change of oils and the rest in September since I first do another 3000km approximately how does it go out? I closed all 3 years so I have no problem with the warranty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1.2 tce development 2 years 7 months ago #32

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Did anyone has changed or thanking to change the turbocharger with a bigger one?

1.2 tce development 2 years 2 months ago #33

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Does anyone know celting tuning? 
https://www.celtictuning.co.uk/services/performance-stats/renault/kadjar-2015/petrol/1-2-tce-128-bhp-2015-ECU-remap-chiptuning/stage-1#t3-content

they have representantive in Greece and i am thinking about a remmap

1.2 tce development 2 years 1 month ago #34

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
in saturday in went to the representative of celting tuning and i did a remap .
I did 100km and the car is very good!! more torque and power. even my wife was impessed!
the dealer said that in 400-500 km will have the maximum.

1.2 tce development 1 year 10 months ago #35

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
goodmorning  I went for the annual service and so far the choice of lubricant was elf evolution full tech fe 5w30 with specs rn720 .... but with the new specification of Renault rn17 and with its new collaboration with Castrol in the service I did after of the introduction of the vehicle in my dealership I put the Castrol gtx 5w30 rn17 and they informed me that from now on Renault puts them after stopping the cooperation with elf. 
Castrol's gtx series if I know it correctly is the lowest it produces in relation to the magnatec and edge. if they put edge ok I would not have an issue but gtx?

1.2 tce development 1 year 3 months ago #36

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
doing about 1500 km with the reprograming , I want to say that the car has taken its limits. torque is good , the car has the power for overtakes , The km made  in the national with 4 people and things  in the trunk , average consumption of 6.7 liters. most km are  in national road  and the rest are in the city. speeds 110-130 km and among that I also had a route to Lake Doxa that has a mountain climb that increases the consumption.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds