Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Apply play and entertainment system drop out all the time 3 years 7 months ago #1

• cat_w
  • cat_w's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,
Just need some advise, I feel like I’m going mad. When I get in my car, I plug my phone in and start the Apple play to access Google maps, have my messages read to me etc. While I’m driving it drops out all the time, the whole Apple Play disappears. Then sometimes it reconnects and sometimes it doesn’t. It’s frustrating when I’m using the maps, and it’s dangerous when I have to unplug my phone and replug it in to access the maps again. Sometimes it freezes and the sounds doesn’t stop even when I get out of my car, I physically have to lock the car to stop it. It’s an 18 plate Kadjar Signature S Nav. I’ve taken it to the Renault garage so many times to get it fixed and each time they say they have done or there’s no problem. They changed my whole radio unit last time and it still does it. Is this a common thing or should I take it back in again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Apply play and entertainment system drop out all the time 3 years 7 months ago #2

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Have you tried with another phone?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Re:Apply play and entertainment system drop out all the time 3 years 7 months ago #3

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Must be problem with phone... I have very same problems with my iPhone XR and Bosch multimedia system in Suzuki Swift (2019). Disconnects or even not starts CarPlay.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Re:Apply play and entertainment system drop out all the time 3 years 7 months ago #4

• cat_w
  • cat_w's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
It does exactly the same with my Husbands phone. I'm apple, he's samsung.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds