Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2017 Nissan Qashqai to Renault Kadjar 2020 GT Line 3 years 6 months ago #1

• nodeone
  • nodeone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I have a few questions about my new Kadjar. It’s very good.

But.

Is there any other way to turn off all of the heating and air on at once without turning the central silver dial all the way to the left? On the qushqai there was an Off button to turn it all off. Whenever I have the front windscreen heater on - pressing it again does not turn it off?

Is there a way to have a USB memory stick and a CarPlay IPhone connected at the same time? When my iPhone is connected via car play - the memory stick is grayed out.

Is there a way to have a Bluetooth phone connected for incoming and outgoing calls when the stereo is off? It’s buzzard that if it’s off, then no calls come to my phone via Bluetooth?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 Nissan Qashqai to Renault Kadjar 2020 GT Line 3 years 6 months ago #2

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
You can always turn off CarPlay and use USB stick. Honestly, I do not see any advantage in your setup. Having CarPlay, streaming or saved music on phone is much more comfortable then USB stick...
About last question... turn on logical thinking. Stero is device and phone is an imput over BT. You can not have something ON while main system is OFF with all functionality. And don’t say it was possible with Nissan...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

2017 Nissan Qashqai to Renault Kadjar 2020 GT Line 3 years 6 months ago #3

• BRUCE225
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
You could just turn the stereo down and turn the screen off in the settings.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds