Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DRL (LED front) Lights not turning on anymore in welcome sequence 3 years 3 months ago #7

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Odd, maybe country specific, phase 1 vehicles here, had front and rear, phase 2 vehicles just gave the rears.

Of course this can be changes along with the sequence in ddt4all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DRL (LED front) Lights not turning on anymore in welcome sequence 3 years 3 months ago #8

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
As you mentioned... all setings/modifications made with DDT4ALL were preserved when changing R-LINK2 device and consequently raise version from 3.3.16 to 9.x.
All settings made directly on device with developer mode were reset to initial values.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

DRL (LED front) Lights not turning on anymore in welcome sequence 3 years 3 months ago #9

• framelk
  • framelk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Robert,
I don't see any other update for my car after the 3. something, in order to go with the 9.x you should ask to Renault?
I mean i have also android auto in my car and i don't really need any other function, it was just nice to have the front led on when i opened the car and i'd like to have it back so if there's any other "legal" update to do i think i will go with ddt4all

@darenh yes, in the Renault shop they checked with the new ones they have and they said that they are they're acting like mine

DRL (LED front) Lights not turning on anymore in welcome sequence 3 years 2 months ago #10

• BRUCE225
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Did you get anywhere with this mine have stopped.

DRL (LED front) Lights not turning on anymore in welcome sequence 3 years 2 months ago #11

• framelk
  • framelk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Bruce,
I had to use DDT4ALL :)

DRL (LED front) Lights not turning on anymore in welcome sequence 3 years 2 months ago #12

• BRUCE225
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

Hello Bruce,
I had to use DDT4ALL :)

Don't want to go down that line may have to wait till service due and get dealer to sort. Thanks

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds