Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Check ESC,Hill Start,Parking Brake,Coliision ABS errors **UPDATE*** 3 years 1 month ago #1

• BRUCE225
  • BRUCE225's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Got all these messages at once out of the blue today along with the spanner and ABS light.If I turn the car off and restart sometimes the errors go. Done a search and found some topics from a year or so back just wondered if anyone had similar recently and what was outcome..only a year old so will contact dealer after the weekend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BRUCE225.

Check ESC,Hill Start,Parking Brake,Coliision ABS errors 3 years 1 month ago #2

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Are you using the car? Usually a whole load of warnings like this relates to a low battery.

If you have a charger try charging for a few hours.

Check ESC,Hill Start,Parking Brake,Coliision ABS errors 3 years 1 month ago #3

• BRUCE225
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Not using the car during the week but put on smart charger once every 10 days or so also every weekend go for a 20 minute motorway blast so think battery should be ok. Also noticed the parking sensors have stopped along with the welcome lights which I posted the other week and daft thing ever the performance tree is doing opposite to what it should 60mph on motorway telling me to drop a gear no leaves fast accelerating full leaves.

Check ESC,Hill Start,Parking Brake,Coliision ABS errors 3 years 1 month ago #4

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Which year or plate is your car? My was 5 years old shortly after New Year, produced on 12/2015. And had to replace battery last year. Same errors, just came back from long trip to Prague...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2
The following user(s) said Thank You: BRUCE225

Check ESC,Hill Start,Parking Brake,Coliision ABS errors 3 years 1 month ago #5

• BRUCE225
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
69 reg so quite new. But it was sat in the dealers for months during lockdown but never had a problem battery wise and like said earlier put on charge and use every weekend but it's a possibility.It goes in tomorrow so fingers crossed not much needs doing.

Last edit: by BRUCE225.

Check ESC,Hill Start,Parking Brake,Coliision ABS errors 3 years 1 month ago #6

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
If the capacity drops below 70, 60% of full charge you will get that kind of lightshow... I used to have a neighbor whonwas in charge for Renault Education Center at Slovenian Renault plant... he said that they got a call that car (I do not know, was Safrane or that) that suddenly stops on the road. He said he just connect a new battery and fuel gauge shows real status of fuel... zero... bad battery.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds