Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Main dealer bad experience 3 years 9 months ago #1

• GML
  • GML's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have Kadjar 1.3tce S-Edition in Iron blue love the car. Had car from brand new only covered 1000 miles, driving the car has never felt right back end felt bouncy skipping when hitting a bump in the road just did not feel safe and not like the Kadjar I traded in. Booked into dealer to get checked they said rear spring not seated properly they rectified spring. Got car back still driving the same not happy to say the least got a local independent garage to check and give second opinion they immediately found o/s/r shock absorber leaking covered in oil and very obvious even to an untrained mechanic. Kinda lost confidence going back to dealer for any further problems or servicing anyone else had similar problems with Renault main dealers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Main dealer bad experience 3 years 9 months ago #2

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Dealer's mechanics are not the best trained stuff. This goes for all car brands and all over the world. Try another Renault's dealer close by. Some are better then others.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Main dealer bad experience 3 years 9 months ago #3

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

I have Kadjar 1.3tce S-Edition in Iron blue love the car. Had car from brand new only covered 1000 miles, driving the car has never felt right back end felt bouncy skipping when hitting a bump in the road just did not feel safe and not like the Kadjar I traded in. Booked into dealer to get checked they said rear spring not seated properly they rectified spring. Got car back still driving the same not happy to say the least got a local independent garage to check and give second opinion they immediately found o/s/r shock absorber leaking covered in oil and very obvious even to an untrained mechanic. Kinda lost confidence going back to dealer for any further problems or servicing anyone else had similar problems with Renault main dealers?

Don't forget to Name and Shame your dealer.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Main dealer bad experience 3 years 8 months ago #4

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
I would have gathered evidence and confronted dealer. The minute they know you’re not a pushover, you’ll get better service.

Main dealer bad experience 1 year 1 week ago #5

• milne
  • Thank you received: 0
i am having a nightmare with a main dealer. October car overheated while getting an MOT.  car was purchased from a vauxhall dealer and we took out a warranty.  was sent to local Renault dealer to get repaired. eventually got car back after having to phone them several times to find out when it woud be ready. they kept saying the next day  then wrong part ordered. took a week for anestimated 4.5hr job. Our car started over heating again dealer advised to go back to Renault dealer incase it was connected to previous repair.
Seemingly its now a wiring fault. the car has been in the dealers for 9 days sofar. went in on the monday part ordered on the saturday , was told we would get the car delivered to us today between 13:00 and 15:00. At 16:30 phone dealer who advised it will be next monday before we get it back. when we phone the dealer we get promisses of call backs but never happens so we are constantly phoning. car was puchased from Peter Vardy's Motherwwell and getting repaired by Parks Renault e|ast Kilbride. SERVICE IS ABSOLUTLY SHOCKING. May consider selling and never getting  a Renault again.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds