Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Re:R Link Firmware V 3 2 years 8 months ago #19

• isrhory
  • Thank you received: 0
I don't know what you are all talking about, I checked today a friend's iPhone and the car play work very well.
I hope the garage will update my version with no problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Re:R Link Firmware V 3 2 years 8 months ago #20

• jacek124
  • Thank you received: 0
Witam
Mam pytanie którą wersję upgrade do ver 3.3.16.980  modifycada czy 3.3.16.980 ze stronki https://mega.nz wybrać. Czym te wersje się różnią ? Obecnie mam ver 2.2.19.300. Renault Kadjar 1,6 dCi Bose 4x4

Pozdrawiam wszystkich forumowiczów

Re:Re:R Link Firmware V 3 2 years 8 months ago #21

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Translation
Hello
I have a question which version to upgrade to ver 3.3.16.980 modifycad or 3.3.16.980 from https://mega.nz to choose. How are these versions different? Currently I have ver 2.2.19.300. Renault Kadjar 1.6 dCi Bose 4x4

Greetings to all forum members

Message from Admin
Proszę publikować w języku angielskim

2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Last edit: by duracel3634.

Re:R Link Firmware V 3 2 years 6 months ago #22

• Brummie
  • Thank you received: 7

Again, do yo want to upgrade from 3.3.16.980 to 7.0.24 by yourself at home? Don't do that. You will have at least half-working device or completely bricked device. 
It is real boring to explain why, I did explain many times here why, just search and find. 
How easy is to brick device can tell that even authorised garage can brick it completely if they want to (to have a reason to replace device under warranty).
BTW, when you have half working device there is no undo option. You will have to replace device anyway. 

On short: you need a connection to internal Renault servers and CLIP to successful upgrade R-LINK V1 from 2.2.19.300/3.3.16.9xx to 7.0.24.

Thank God, I read this.  In an excitement of having updated from 2.2.19 to 3.3.16, I was just about to continue and update to 7.0.24. Phew!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds