Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #19

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
What would've change for a year ;)
Don't mind the name of the map. They're actually newer than that... (or the other's are not).
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #20

• rymacg
  • Thank you received: 5
I haven't actually updated my RLink map yet. It is a 2015 map in my Kadjar and as I said it seems pointless to pay to update to a map which is a year out of date. Where I live we
have a new bypass which was only opened a month ago but was on my TomTom device before it was open. I was told the Queensferry bridge in Edinburgh which was open over a year ago is not yet on Renault maps. If updating the RLink version to v3 gets me the latest map I will try it. Thanks for the tip Robertp.

2016 Dynamique S NAV DCI Flame Red.
2020 Kadjar 1.3 Petrol S Edition Tce Auto

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #21

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

I haven't actually updated my RLink map yet. It is a 2015 map in my Kadjar and as I said it seems pointless to pay to update to a map which is a year out of date. Where I live we
have a new bypass which was only opened a month ago but was on my TomTom device before it was open. I was told the Queensferry bridge in Edinburgh which was open over a year ago is not yet on Renault maps. If updating the RLink version to v3 gets me the latest map I will try it. Thanks for the tip Robertp.

2016 Dynamique S NAV DCI Flame Red.

I have a standalone Tomtom, with the free updates, that has a new road on it in Hastings that is not even complete and keeps trying to divert me down said road.  The Kadjar map has the exact same road and also tries to send me down it!
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #22

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
yesterday i updated my rlink 2. it is version 3.3 and the new map update is october 2018. 3.3. 19600 .
i put a usb 8 giga fat 32 to rlink , it created a rlink file,, i download the new maps fron renault , unzip them to the usb in the rlink file and then i put the usb to the rlink in the car. after 8 minutes i was ready with n updated maps. 

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #23

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Strange… I don't have notification on map upgrade on R-Link2 store... Just check.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #24

• rymacg
  • Thank you received: 5
If you have a 3 year free map update deal from Renault and it is still valid it will automatically update your map even when you update to 3.3 software. I have updated my software to 3.3 and the original 2015 map files were re-installed but as I only had a 1 year free update deal which was out of date an update was not possible. I don't know if the map files can be transferred to different cars.
2020 Kadjar 1.3 Petrol S Edition Tce Auto

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds