Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #73

• rymacg
  • Thank you received: 5
Just to update, I have successfully updated Part 1 map and all appears to be well, there is a new bypass round my hometown which only opened in December is now present on map so will  see how everything works when I go out.  Will post again if any problems.

Thanks again Boyko
2020 Kadjar 1.3 Petrol S Edition Tce Auto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boyko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #74

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
And here is Part 2 of the Map of Europe - it includes *almost* all of the rest of European countries. Only one I think I missed is Lithuania - apologies to the Lithuanian owners, I'll add that to Part 3 (too much hassle to repack Part 2 now).

Full list of included countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, CzechRep, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine

Link to download .

Cheers,
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA

Last edit: by Boyko.

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #75

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Great job. 
 Mine is bought in Bulgaria and also reads speed limits only from the signs, not from the map.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #76

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I was quite happy with my maps, but after a last week trip to Croatia, there were many new reconfigured road-crossings (basically new circular crossings built, both in Italy and Croatia). So... for me it is already a must go, though I hate loosing my Favorites :) My biggest concern is the traffic info - hope there are  no problems with it? 
EDIT: One more question - I guess I can't put the all three files in the USB, but first must go only with the upgrade file to the car and then a second go with the maps? (such a lazy person I am :D :D :D
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Last edit: by AOne.

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #77

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Traffic info: I don't have the traffic subscription either, so even though I'm registered in the IE rlink store I don't receive any traffic info at all for a long time now. I hope other owners will let you know about this, if it works on the HERE maps. What I can tell is there are pictures on the BG forum where for what I saw traffic is working after the update, and also it was not mentioned as a known issue, so I believe it should be ok. Attaching a pic from the BG forum, correct me if I'm wrong but those red lines appear to be traffic-related.

About how to do it - first put the iGO update file on the usb stick, wait for the update to finish installing, and then you proceed with the maps - put part 1 and part 2 files on the flash drive and update the maps.
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #78

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hmmm. Funny. I initially tried to put the file directly to the empty USB, and nothing happened. Then guesses it should be in the RLink folder, wich the car created on its own and again nothing. Should the file be extracted out if the zip?

Edit: Silly me!! Ofcourse it should!

Last edit: by AOne.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds