Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Screen / Radio etc stopped working (2017 model). 10 months 1 week ago #1

• NaCL
  • NaCL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello. My 2017 Kadjar Radio / Sat Nav / Head unit etc has stopped working. Renault dealership have not much of an idea of what is wrong. 
The story in a nutshell:  I drove through a puddle, a message came up on the screen saying "something has stopped working" and since then its, well stopped working. 
I reset the unit, removed fuses, and replaced them, the unit came back on, fully functional for about 48 hours. Then on that day, the unit came on, but not responsive. The radio was on, playing music, but the touch screen didn't work and the volume controls didn't work either. So I turned it off and the unit went off, but wouldn't come back on again. Forward 2 months, start the car and the radio / unit came on for the first time in ages !!?? Like before, can't control volume and touch screen not responsive. I turned it off as it was playing Freedom by Wham on Heart 80's. Unit is now back to dead, not power, non responsive. So I have no reverse sensors, no radio, no sav nav etc. Just a blank screen.
So has anyone had this problem or does anyone have any idea what is wrong? TIA 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Screen / Radio etc stopped working (2017 model). 9 months 20 hours ago #2

• Naumovs
  • Thank you received: 0
My unit screen and stop working to. No touch screen or power or volume nothing working. It's still playing music and usb ports working to. Any idea? W

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds