Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #73

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
And jet so clever and not figure out how to do this remote... And solution is so simple... I decide I will not register on Romanian forum to explain... Let's say I have a good friend who does same things for VAG (and will start for Renault too) and he can simply fix a car remotely...
All what a remote customer need is to buy a WiFi OBD2 device, has own laptop and download 2 things... DDT4all (not necessary) and TeamViewer. And have Internet connection (maybe over LTE). All other can be done trough TeamViewer session. 
And hope that procedure how to turn on AndroidAuto on 2.2.19.300 is (I believe) so complicated not to find on Russian or French underground forums... After all I can do a scan of mine ECU with DDt4ALL, save settings, pay for enable and do another scan. Then compare results and voila here is solution... 

And yes, CarPlay needs powered USB which is the main issue with devices prior to May 2017. Physically different devices, more mA on USB port to charge devices. 
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Robertp.

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #74

• hadryan
  • hadryan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
 Powered USB for CarPlay is not enough , you need something else, have tried more to change usb connectors and it still does not work

Last edit: by hadryan.

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #75

• Buder
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@Robertp
Your solution is stupid and you do not understand the basics. Just wait patient and be sure in a few months somebody will find the solution in Slovenija, too.

@arkoko - I will try multisense to o. You can customise what characteristics are in "Eco" and which aren't. I will keep my engine on Eco and AC on normal, for example! 

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #76

• arkoko
  • Thank you received: 4

customise what characteristics are in "Eco" and which aren't. I will keep my engine on Eco and AC on normal

Make sense, if it will work as expected. It would be good to hear the results.
Kadjar Intens Energy "Flame Red" 1,5dCi EDC (2017)

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #77

• Buder
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I will have to wait a few weeks until "the guy with the laptop" will say it is safe to do it. He tried on other car and it was a problem with the resolution. Also Kadjar is not on "the hidden list of cars with multisense" so.... I guess you will see a Talisman?!?

Anyway I will tell you the results!

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #78

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Why is my solution stupid? Works perfect for VAG to remote do enhancements... Tested many times. So why thi solution is not good for Renault? 
Let’s do facts again... you need OBD2 connection, you need DDT4ALL (which is reacheble on internet), you need connection and knowledge. It is no matter working local or remote on remote laptop...
If I had knowledge there is no problem to upgrade R-LINK2 in Turkey while I am in Slivenia over remote TeamViewer session and with all prerequisits present.  Knowledge where to click and what is importan. 
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds