Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #91

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Thanks' mate for that. 
I quit to do that myself but as I rote I have a friend who does that tweaks for VAG and BMW, so with all this instructions he encourage to do Renault. My Kadjar is beta tester...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfbZtq6EMuETPeQ1ZBp45WPYXj9YwoUcZ
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #92

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Chinese Kadjars are with 2 litre petrol engine with 150 HP and CVT only.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #93

• Hongliang
  • Thank you received: 3
Ok, one more bug to report. When using USB drive for music. Using the right steering wheel remote control function no longer allows me to select the playlist for my music. For some reason the playlist can only be selected via the touchscreen but not on the steering wheel control options. Refer to my photos attachment of the greyed our playlist option (Not obvious due to camera) on the remote control shortcut window and the actual playlists that can be seen when using the touch screen interface.

The playlist function still works for Bluetooth on my steering wheel so I’m guessing this is particular to music on the usb only so far.

Anyone know if the Italians, Romanians or Germans have any fixes to address this yet along with the other bugs?

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: by Hongliang.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #94

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
I found an old OBD2 dongle lying around and gave it a try - was able to apply the 52.20 setting for the reverse camera lines via ddt4all - it is still about 2mm off, but a lot better and almost the way it used to be on 2.2. I may play with the setting laters and will update 
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #95

• Dolph
  • Thank you received: 4
So I just did the update. It took no longer than 5 min and everything as before is working fine. But is it possible to enable Apple Car Play on the model, March 2016? or is it only possible to enable the Android stuff?

BR

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #96

• Dolph
  • Thank you received: 4

So I just did the update. It took no longer than 5 min and everything as before is working fine. But is it possible to enable Apple Car Play on the model, March 2016? or is it only possible to enable the Android stuff?

BR

Did the development mode and after a few try it worked. But It wasn't necessary to start the engine. 
I've tried seval setting regarding the Car Play but only absent or present is options and after changing setting, save the settings and restarting, the same settings is back to when I started. So what did I miss out here?? 
I'm only interesting in getting the Apple Car Play to function..

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds