Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

R Link 2 Questions 5 years 2 months ago #1

• Beddis
  • Beddis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

I've got a 2016 Signature model, which is from before Apple Carplay was available. I have a couple of queries that hopefully you will be able to answer. I've been through a number of posts to see if the answer is there, but can't find what I'm looking for.

1. Is it possible to get the system upgraded to enable it to have Apple Carplay? I don't mind paying if it is possible. I know on the old forum there was a thread on this, but obviously that is gone now.

2. When using the podcast options via bluetooth from my iPhone, the titles are all mixed up. You scroll down the screen and click the one you want, and another one plays instead. Is there a way of re-establishing the correct order, i.e. synching them so the titles match?

Car is great, I've had it just over 2 years and it hasn't given me any trouble whatsoever apart from the annoyances above. Any help would be fantastic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

R Link 2 Questions 5 years 2 months ago #2

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Hi, you can upgrade the software to enable Android auto, but not apple carplay. That seems to require different (newer) hardware.
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beddis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds