• Page:

TOPIC:

turboted10 leaving? 5 years 9 months ago #1

• AOne
  • AOne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Ok, the other topic is locked, so I'm writing here!
First of all!!!! I didn't say, we ignore older Kadjar models' faults. No!!!! I said - name the year of production, cause there IS DIFFERENCE in the cars and the problems they have. WHAT IS SO HARD TO BE UNDERSTOOD?!?!?
Second - the forum has rules, which are the same for 99% all the forums I've been (and they are a lot). When the conversation goes offtopic, this is AGAINST the rules. If you want to continue the new topic, make a new thread (who's stoping you, WHO IS CENSORING YOU?!??!). Why is all the wining and the childish stuff??? Jesus, I thought we're grown persons, living by the rules, tolerating other opinions and  long ago forgotten, the word is not turning around somebody's ego.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AOne.

turboted10 leaving? 5 years 9 months ago #2

• Shedder101
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • be at piece with your god
  • Thank you received: 76
Thanks Aone for your comments, i had locked the topic because i thought it was finished. i have moved your topic to sorry to see you go  

you make very valid points. Turboted is not banned or deleted from the forum so he can come back when he is ready 
Dynamique Nav 1.5 dCi 110 EDC Auto A nice Blue one
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds