Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kunena internal error 5 years 3 months ago #1

• franeti
  • franeti's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, i’m trying to reply in the rlink subforum. I got this message. Kunena internal error...Contact with the administrator to fix this issue. 

https://www.renaultkadjarforum.com/forum/renault-r-link/297-rlink-firmware-update-2-x-to-3-3.html?start=120

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by franeti.

Kunena internal error 5 years 3 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Hi, i’m trying to reply in the rlink subforum. I got this message. Kunena internal error...Contact with the administrator to fix this issue. 

https://www.renaultkadjarforum.com/forum/renault-r-link/297-rlink-firmware-update-2-x-to-3-3.html?start=120

regards

I don't know what the problem was at the time but I can see a post you have made before you made this one as follows:

hi, i have updated from 2.2 to 3.3 and I have replaced the usb port used in the new ones, part number (280239665R) got it from a broken 2018
Kadjar to try to use carplay. I removed it my old one but it doesnt work
In debug mode every time I reset rlink Adb Carplay turn off. I tried with ddt4all as well. Any ideas?
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Kunena internal error 5 years 3 months ago #3

• JC
  • Thank you received: 8
HI Yes i get same thing when trying to post  also got same answer which does not help as i still cannot post from iphone 7 so i no longer even bother  go to site  only on now as her indoors is insisting on watching  dancing on ice !"if this does post suspect it is because i am on windows laptop
JC

Kunena internal error 5 years 3 months ago #4

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

HI Yes i get same thing when trying to post  also got same answer which does not help as i still cannot post from iphone 7 so i no longer even bother  go to site  only on now as her indoors is insisting on watching  dancing on ice !"if this does post suspect it is because i am on windows laptop
JC

Are you saying you have just made this post using a Laptop?
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06

Kunena internal error 5 years 3 months ago #5

• JC
  • Thank you received: 8
Yes but this is iPhone if it works not tried for a long long time 

Kunena internal error 5 years 3 months ago #6

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Well the Iphone works OK as well

The only issue I was ever aware of was that when you have only 5 posts and less, for some reason it had trouble seeing the Recaptcha to verify that you are human. I think, although I may be wrong, it was done to the settings in the phone blocking popup, or cookies, something like that. When you make the Post 6 it is no longer an issue. Sorry I can't be more help, don't use Iphones myself

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds