• Page:

TOPIC:

Article 5 years 6 months ago #1

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Well, no one else has come forward yet with a proposal for an Article they want to write so let this be the first VEHICLE related one.

You can see it under Member Articles - Accident Therapy or HERE

Comments can be posted at the bottom of the article below the video.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by duracel3634.

Article 5 years 6 months ago #2

• JohnBridge
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Am I missing something, the "HERE" link takes me to a log-in, even though I'm already logged-in?
Is it supposed to work like that?

Article 5 years 6 months ago #3

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Am I missing something, the "HERE" link takes me to a log-in, even though I'm already logged-in?
Is it supposed to work like that?

Not normally, I have tried it with the same access level you have and it works fine for me using Windows and the Firefox Browser and also on my Android Phone using its standard Browser. It does open a new TAB so it could be the way your browser uses cookies and is not carrying your login info over to the new TAB. Try getting to the Article the long way through the Menu at the top of the page and that way it won't open in a new TAB or just sign in again maybe?

Hopefully you won't be too disappointed when you eventually get access....
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06

Last edit: by duracel3634.

Article 5 years 6 months ago #4

• JohnBridge
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I had been using "Edge", so changed to Firefox, and the link still took me to a log-in page. So I followed the route via "Articles" and got there. The deer-crash reminded me that even when travelling within the speed-limit in a Safe manner things can happen.
It also made me think: Why don't car manufacturers fit a dash-cam as part of the electronics package? For me that would be much more useful than e-mail, Android-Auto, voice-control, self-parking, hands-free-calls and playing-music-from-my-phone. [There must be other gizmos that I don't use that I'm not even aware of!] The only part of Rlink I use are the radio and sat-nav. But I'd use a built-in dash-cam [preferably one that didn't record the sound of passenger's conversations?]

Article 5 years 6 months ago #5

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Dash-cams are not quite legal in some countries like Austria for example ;) (Although lost of people use them)
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Article 5 years 6 months ago #6

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Dash-cams are not quite legal in some countries like Austria for example ;) (Although lost of people use them)

When you say Dash Cams are not quite legal, do you mean to use or a requirement to have them fitted?

I thought I also read somewhere that Cameras facing forward were going to be fitted as standard to the Kadjar from about 2021/22?

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds