Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Welcome to the Renault Kadjar Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kadjar Voice command Navigation language setting 2 years 9 months ago #1

• catdog
  • catdog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone, I did place a question on the Forum site the other week, but maybe It did not appear, so I will ask all the Forum members again.
I live in France, purchased in Oct2020 a NEW LHD 2020/21 Kadjar Black Line 1.5 DcI auto (35k euro) in the new metallic Blue colour, wonderful, with one exception, which I am totally disappointed with, and makes me think that this car is NOT worth buying, UNLESS someone out there can help PLEASE...So, I commenced to use (manually), the Navigation system in English, ok so far, then tried to use the VOICE COMMAND system for the same thing to locate an address. VOICE (in ENGLISH) says, 'you are in the destination menu, what do you want to do', I say 'find an address'. Back comes the Voice Command voice which says, Choose which country you wish . I choose FRANCE. Back comes the Voice, 'You CANNOT use this Voice operation unless you change the LANGUAGE . (I DON'T WANT to change the Language, as my French is not that good. All I wish for is to ask for an address somewhere in Europe IN ENGLISH, and then be guided. (Exactly as you can do with all other vehicles and Tom-Tom etc etc.)
The ONLY COUNTRIES showing to be accessible to VOICE Control Nav. are UK, GIBRALTAR, and IRELAND.!!??. PLEASE can someone HELP, and Can I even PURCHASE an UPGRADE?? Thank You in Advance, Regards from Colin 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds