Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

TPMS 5 years 2 months ago #13

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Sorry, I did not catch right; you are original from Romania or Bulgaria? Mentioning Italy I assume you are from Romania, Bulgarian are more Balkans... Not so long ago I met my colleagues from Bulgarian office in Warsaw. For the first time... After 2 beers we can spoke in native languages not in English any more. We understand each other perfectly... 
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TPMS 5 years 2 months ago #14

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26

Come on, you know that is not a fact... In country, where an average monthly salary is less than 600 EUR you will sell exactly nothing with prices for western countries... and jet, you know exactly that in countries where economics is good you can afford higher prices. That's all. 

I know, but it got a few talking. There is one thing I read in here and that's no matter where you originate from, you always think the other man's grass is greener. Hope that's understood where you are. I also think secretly few of us/you really would prefer to live elsewhere, there's something that ties most people to their homeland.

I accept that driving on the left, (the correct side

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

), means buying a eurobox which isn't always a perfect conversion due to a limited market.

Will there ever be the melting pot that means we all hold the same ideals and values?, I very much doubt it, there's something about national stereotypes that we actually enjoy, even if it pokes fun at us. One of the most pleasant and memorable evenings I ever spent was in a hotel bar in Canada, my host was an ex USA Canadian citizen and we met up with a couple of German guys and ripped each other apart all night, I'm still in touch with them all.

Back on topic why should a country pay more for a product because they "can afford it", that was my actual point.

TPMS 5 years 2 months ago #15

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

What does the last sentence mean I can see thing was meant tto be think. But please explain the rest .. king regards

What I meant was, the brits and the americans are between the southern and the northern people as attitude. I think they possess the better part of both groups I spoke about. But that's just a guess. 
 I'm Bulgarian, and beleave me, the Italians a really like us. For example, you would never hear an austrian talking loud and articulating. I constantly reminding my kids to keep it quiet. But... when in Italy, everyone acts just like that - just as i'm at home. The people are more open and it constantly happens to start a chat with unknown guys or gals with no reason, as you walk down the street or make shopping. Such attitude would be considered strange in the north. And so on...
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Last edit: by AOne.

TPMS 5 years 2 months ago #16

• Roxy1234
  • Roxy1234's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
I am British but firstly I am Welsh I live in the valleys in the south east of the country, we are known to be out going love to chat , different if your say from London they tend to be more insular ...

TPMS 5 years 2 months ago #17

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26

What does the last sentence mean I can see thing was meant tto be think. But please explain the rest .. king regards

What I meant was, the brits and the americans are between the southern and the northern people as attitude. I think they possess the better part of both groups I spoke about. But that's just a guess. 
 I'm Bulgarian, and beleave me, the Italians a really like us. For example, you would never hear an austrian talking loud and articulating. I constantly reminding my kids to keep it quiet. But... when in Italy, everyone acts just like that - just as i'm at home. The people are more open and it constantly happens to start a chat with unknown guys or gals with no reason, as you walk down the street or make shopping. Such attitude would be considered strange in the north. And so on...

this is where Brits and Americans are so different in general, we just think them too loud, 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds