Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Re:Re:"Android Auto guidance stopped" 3 years 1 month ago #13

• AOne
  • AOne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

As I kniw R-Link does not upgrade itself over internet like Windows machine... so how can things changed if nothing upgraded/changed/installed on R-Link? Phone is in other hand, phone (Android) update itself and apps OTA...

Exactly :) Huge mystery.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Re:Re:"Android Auto guidance stopped" 3 years 1 month ago #14

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23

As I kniw R-Link does not upgrade itself over internet like Windows machine... so how can things changed if nothing upgraded/changed/installed on R-Link? Phone is in other hand, phone (Android) update itself and apps OTA...

Exactly :) Huge mystery.

no idea, I checked every single app in rlink and couldn't find anything wrong, no I have a another bug, sometimes car is getting stuck with navigation volume so I can't lower or raise any other volum then navigation one , till I don't overspeed a bit and Waze is making a sound( probably any notification sound would fix the issue) , then everything goes back to normal, I am just wondering if map update isn't the problem as that was the last update I did to r-link, don't have time now, but would be worth to try to install original Igo then back to cracked one

Re:Re:Re:"Android Auto guidance stopped" 3 years 1 month ago #15

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Kadjar162 - What version of Rlink2 are you running? If you are on V3, as is AOne, could it be that?
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Re:Re:Re:Re:"Android Auto guidance stopped" 3 years 1 month ago #16

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

would be worth to try to install original Igo then back to cracked one

First thing I tried. No improvement. Than patched it again to use the unofficial maps.
Am I remembering correctly, that from some time on it is possible to upgrade from 3 to 7 in an official garage/dealership.

RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Re:Re:Re:Re:"Android Auto guidance stopped" 3 years 1 month ago #17

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23

would be worth to try to install original Igo then back to cracked one

First thing I tried. No improvement. Than patched it again to use the unofficial maps.
Am I remembering correctly, that from some time on it is possible to upgrade from 3 to 7 in an official garage/dealership.

yep v3 as well, tried to upgrade it at dealer but too much hassle, so left it the way it is
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Re:Re:Re:Re:"Android Auto guidance stopped" 3 years 1 month ago #18

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I wrote for the problem to Renault Support in Bulgaria. They replied that have investigated the problem and the reason is I'm using an old software version (3.3.16.981) which should be updated to 7 or 8 in an official dealer's garage, citing me all the dealerships in Bulgaria. Well, I'm still stuck in Austria, so just wrote a mail to the local garage, if they can perform the update here.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds