Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kadjar loosing time 3 years 1 month ago #1

• andywilliams1187
  • andywilliams1187's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Afternoon all, 

Bit of a strange one - my renault kadjar (67 plate) is loosing time. Noticed this started happening around a week ago. Would go on a long journey, the next day the clock is at the time that I last turned the engine off. I have tried turning the clock to manual mode but I am still loosing time; whenever i turn the engine off it is just dying and not keeping time. 

Dont really want to go to the dealership as its a pain for me to get to - could this be a battery issue?

No issues with starting/radio or anything else but my bluetooth connection (when listening to music) is also very intermittent (it plays music, but keeps fading in and out)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kadjar loosing time 3 years 1 month ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
I personally have not heard of this.
Just to rule out silly little things, have you rebooted RLink to see if this makes any difference?

If your system is anything like mine, the clock sets its own time, probably via DAB, that part is a guess.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Kadjar loosing time 3 years 1 month ago #3

• andywilliams1187
  • andywilliams1187's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Yeah I have tried this. I have had the clock set on both automatic and manual; both not keeping time for some reason. 

Have tested the battery just to rule that out - 12.4 volts when off and left standing, 10.5 when starting then 14.6 when the alternator kicks in so dont think its that. Reinstalled RLINK this morning, will keep an eye on it over the next few days

Kadjar loosing time 1 year 2 weeks ago #4

• aamirriaz
  • Thank you received: 0
My Kadjar has just started to do this over the last few days, starts up totally fine, and no other issues as far as I'm aware, did you fix yours?

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds