Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Boot light issues... help needed please. 2 years 4 months ago #1

• Claracluck
  • Claracluck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone, I'm really in need of some guidance please. I have a 66 plate 4wd Kadjar. Its not perfect but on the whole I'm really happy with it except 1 really big issue! I'm a community health worker & carry a fair bit of equipment & supplies in my boot. This means the boots interior side lighting is useless as it's way too low & blocked by stuff I have to carry. I need a light or 2? That can attach to the tailgate and shine into the boot. Ones clipped to rear headrests aren't suitable as they just cast shadows on area of boot I need the light. 
I'll try & explain but understand please I'm a nurse not someone who understands car stuff!
At  back of boot immediately behind rear seats are boxes of equipment/supplies. Storage area to left of boot has PPE, storage to the right is a bin. The area immediately inside the boot is my mobile desk if you like. That's where I need to log test kits, complete paperwork etc. This is the area I need lighting!  Tried headtorch.. that didn't help, any ideas please? Many thanks & Merry Christmas x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boot light issues... help needed please. 2 years 4 months ago #2

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Whereabouts are you in the world? I would recommend something hard wired, which my be not so easy for you to do unless you know an auto electrician.  I build ambulances so could help but the chances that you are in my area are slim.

Boot light issues... help needed please. 2 years 4 months ago #3

• Claracluck
  • Claracluck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hiya, thanks for your reply. I'm in South of Scotland.

Boot light issues... help needed please. 1 year 3 weeks ago #4

• HODGE
  • Thank you received: 2
hi, if I was you I would get a very bright red torch of. Amazonn, they have a magnetic base so and also have a built in book to hang from anywhere in the boot area
and they are only £10

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds