Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sensors and radio not shutting off 1 year 2 months ago #1

• Lindser
  • Lindser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Lately, I’ve noticed that after stopping the car and opening the door, the radio sometimes continues to play or the sensors continually beep and won’t stop until I turn the car on and off again. Anyone noticed this? Would a software update solve it? I have a 2017 kadjar and haven’t had a software update in at least 3 years. Does it have to be done at a main dealer? Thanks for any advice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sensors and radio not shutting off 1 year 2 months ago #2

• Robert Eddy
  • Thank you received: 0
It's possible that the issue you're encountering is a result of a software bug in radio or compatibility issue. In these cases, a software update can often resolve the issue.For your 2017 Renault Kadjar, I'd recommend checking the Renault website or contacting a Renault dealer to see if there are any available software updates for your vehicle. It's also possible that your local Renault dealer can perform the update for you, although it's always best to check beforehand.Keep in mind that software updates can sometimes introduce new bugs or compatibility issues, so it's important to carefully read the release notes and any available documentation before proceeding with an update.

Sensors and radio not shutting off 1 year 1 month ago #3

• Sedrick
  • Thank you received: 0
Did you manage to fix this? Mine has suddenly started doing the same!

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds