Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Accensione cruscotto + R-Link 2 solo dopo apertura porta 2 years 8 months ago #1

• lamanuzzi
  • lamanuzzi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ragazzi buona serata,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lamanuzzi.

Accensione cruscotto + R-Link 2 solo dopo apertura porta 2 years 8 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Hi lamanuzzi
Per favore scrivi i tuoi post in inglese in futuro.

Translation by Admin

Good evening guys,
I am new to the Forum and I take this opportunity to greet you and make you my best wishes.
Basically, after replacing the battery, both the dashboard and the R-Link (Welcome welcome) are turned on only by opening one of the doors while previously they were activated by pressing the door handle button or by pressing the remote control opening button. . I repeat, before the instrument panel with the R-Link 2 were activated before opening one of the car doors, already by pressing the remote control or the button of one of the handles. Has it happened to any of you?
I think a parameter has been lost inside one of the control units. Certainly through DDT4ALL it is possible to reset this parameter but I don't know where to intervene. I've looked everywhere but just can't locate it.
Can someone help me? A thousand thanks
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Accensione cruscotto + R-Link 2 solo dopo apertura porta 2 years 8 months ago #3

• lamanuzzi
  • lamanuzzi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Can anyone help me?

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds