Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Re:Rlink 2 developer mode 4 years 11 months ago #109

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
I was only trying to get into the service menu out of curiosity and nothing more.
Using the DDT4ALL and OBD Plug are ultimately the best option providing you are very cautious.
I have both these but have only used the OBD plug in another vehicle for monitoring purposes only, yet to use it on Kadjar for the purpose I bought it for as I am pushed for time. Realistically probably not going to bother until September, plenty of time then!
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: cjkanic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Re:Rlink 2 developer mode 4 years 11 months ago #110

• cjkanic
  • Thank you received: 4
Well its funny you should say that got an adaptor the other week and have done the mods to it to allow the correct access to the correct can network yesterday just now need to test it.

Got plans to add a rear cam, when I do I will take some time and take lots of pics for the group and explain how I did it. I need to pay back members for the fantastic help they give.

There's a few other things I want to do but need to makes some time and do some research first.

Thanks everyone I now know I am not alone
2018 Kadjar 1.6 Dci sig nav Bose and a 2016 Capture Nav Tce. 45 years in the Motor Vehicle Repair Industry
The following user(s) said Thank You: duracel3634

Re:Re:Rlink 2 developer mode 4 years 11 months ago #111

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Well its funny you should say that got an adaptor the other week and have done the mods to it to allow the correct access to the correct can network yesterday just now need to test it.

Got plans to add a rear cam, when I do I will take some time and take lots of pics for the group and explain how I did it. I need to pay back members for the fantastic help they give.

There's a few other things I want to do but need to makes some time and do some research first.

Thanks everyone I now know I am not alone

When you come to do this please let me know as I can give you access to another area allowing you to put an article together about your project.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Re:Re:Re:Rlink 2 developer mode 4 years 11 months ago #112

• cbusbynu
I got an adaptor today and had AA running within 2 mins- was very straightforward.

Would be very interested in looking at your camera addition as I'd be keen to fo this as well.

If anyone has similar issues getting into developer mode, please give me a shout and I'm happy to talk through what I did!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Re:Re:Rlink 2 developer mode 4 years 11 months ago #113

• cjkanic
Thanks duracel3634 will do you helped me before with the centre console removal that was well put together and easy to follow.
2018 Kadjar 1.6 Dci sig nav Bose and a 2016 Capture Nav Tce. 45 years in the Motor Vehicle Repair Industry
The following user(s) said Thank You: duracel3634

Rlink 2 developer mode 4 years 9 months ago #114

• Iustin70
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi, everyone! I would like to activate "Extended Grip" in the developer mode. R-link version is 7.0.24.160. Is anyone here who can help me with details?
After activation, "Extended Grip" really works?
Thank you!

Last edit: by Iustin70. Reason: Forgot to write R-link version
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds