Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 2 months ago #79

• Desmond
  • Thank you received: 0
Unfortunately not...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 2 months ago #80

• Garibaldi1980
Hello,
I am reading this topic and I would like to update my version to V3, in order to get Android Auto working.
My Kadjar is 11.2016, with current parameters of RLink2:
- Software release: 2.2.19.300;
- Boot release: 5327 
- Nav info: 9.12.80.xxxxxx

I was almost confident, that the steps for updating and the mentioned files here will help me, but I am worried about boot release: it is not 4992, but 5327.

Do you think this Boot release version may have some connection to possible rlink blackout during the update?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 1 week ago #81

• Shez879
Just got a 2015 Signature Nav and although I cannot drive the car yet as I'm waiting for the paperwork to arrive, I couldn't resist upgrading and enabling AA. Followed the instructions on this thread and it was all done within 30 mins. Upgraded to 2.19.300 first as I think the previous owners never did any upgrades, then to this 3.3.16.981 version and enabled AA.

Thank you all!

Next project - upgrade the maps (even though I'm probably never going to use them as I'll use AA but it's good to have latest ones as a backup.

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 11 months 1 week ago #82

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
You may have to re enable rear camera option either via developer mode or ddt4all.

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 11 months 5 days ago #83

• Dombe999
I have a 2017 kadjar and am very keen to get Android auto on the car as we are going away soon and think the mapping and layout is way better .

If there's anyone in the Croydon area and willing to assist installing I would be happy to pay and travel to them. Please private message me. 

Regards Dominic 

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 11 months 2 days ago #84

• yos1111
  • Thank you received: 1
hello
download the upgrade, the software from this site/forum in download section , i do it,  upgrade my Rlink radio form ver 2.2.17.xxx to 3.3.16.9xx version 
and AndroidAuto work fine and even upgrade it to version 9.4 
all you need is some corage , and you will not disapionted
good luck to you

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds