Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 2 months ago #217

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
In my experience it seems to be limited to v7 software. I haven’t managed to find a solution yet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 2 months ago #218

• smartel
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I don't know how you can save the configuration after change the car an calculated the guidelines from guidelines tuning.. or how you can do that from ddt4all.

Last edit: by smartel.

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 2 months ago #219

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I did get some ddt4all info from Daren Hutchinson ages ago, but I must have a different version of ddt4all as some of the menus on mine were vast, and unlabelled so I wasn’t keen to try. Maybe with a working copy of clip it may be possible. Or an early version of ddt4all perhaps

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 2 months ago #220

• smartel
Yeah, maybe Daren has some tricks for that.
Daren can you help me please with this issue? Thanks

Last edit: by smartel.

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 2 months ago #221

• P8TOH
Hi guys, new to the forum here. Just after a bit of extra advice regarding the reverse camera.
I've had a good read through this topic and another that I can't remember the name of about the fitting process.
I've got the trim off in the boot, found the connector with the four wires (black-yellow-black-red) also got into the Dev mode and changed the setting so the camera option shows on the R Link.
However on sticking the tester on the plug I get no reading. Tried with car on/off and in/out of reverse.

Does this mean that those four wires in the boot are not the correct ones? Or that they are not connected at the headunit?

Got me stumped, as on seeing the 'pre wired uk cars' had me glad I didn't need to disassemble the dash. But now looking like I will have too.

Can anyone shed a bit more light onto this for me? Much appreciated. Cheers Patrick

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 2 months ago #222

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
The general consensus from my experience with the cameras is A if you have factory fitted parking sensors that work within Rlink screen giving visual and audible warning, then the plug in the tailgate should have power when Rlink is on. If you don’t have sensors. The loom output from Rlink head unit is different. And the supply does not tech the tailgate, although the looms are the same in the tailgate. The 32 pin plug in the head u it has to be accessed to achieve the connection.

Hope that helps

Darren

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds